Vertical Development for Leaders and Coaches
Five 3-hour modules – 12-24 participants.
These sessions develop an understanding of how the social brain works; how to practice a methodology for engaging the social brain to enhance relationships with teams and colleagues.
Three specific objectives:
- Lead high performance
- Deal with conflict
- Focus the team
Purpose – to understand:
- the reasons that change is hard at a biological level
- how to turn overwhelming threats into manageable threats
- how to help others think the future in the face of change
- the skill of regulating own and other’s emotions effectively
- how to optimise relationship while having tough conversations – like giving hard feedback, or managing performance
- how to lead efficient, effective meetings that maintain attention, creativity, and ease
Each module includes theory, practical models and then real-time practice using actual workplace scenarios. Participants are requested to practice on-the-job between modules.
For more detail on each of the five modules;